A Low-Cost Christian Drug & Alcohol Rehab Program for Men in the Great Lakes Area
We know facing life-controlling problems such as drug and alcohol addictions is incredibly difficult. That’s why our proven residential rehabilitation program helps our students become established in society through holistic recovery, mentoring, education, and job training.
The Great Lakes Men’s Rehab Center of Hope is considered one of the top Adult & Teen Challenge facilities in the United States. The property consists of the Don Wilkerson Memorial Chapel, the Center of Hope Men’s Dorm, the White House Administrative Building, an eight-unit staff housing building, and a full-service vehicle facility.
A Culture of Responsibility, a Center of HopeWe can help you take back control over your life and find freedom in living within established boundaries.
Is Our Rehab the Right Program for You or Your Loved One?
- You keep taking a drug after it’s no longer needed for a health problem.
- You need more and more of a substance to get the same effects (called “tolerance”), and you can take more before you feel an effect.
- You cannot keep employment.
- You’ve begun having trouble doing normal daily things, like cooking or working.
- You borrow or steal money to pay for drugs.
Great Lakes Adult and Teen Challenge focuses on the total person with spiritual, emotional, physical, social and educational training to prepare them for their new life, post addiction. All aspects of our program are focused on achieving abstinence from alcohol and other drugs, and most importantly, building the foundation to support recovery for a lifetime, including spiritual recovery.